Johnson's baby powder has been used for feminine hygiene products for decades. It is widely used and accepted by most of the women and their children around the world. In the early 1980s, a comprehensive study found that use of it leads to talc ovarian cancer.
Image Source: Google
Many women and their families now come to know how dangerous talcum powder really is for their body and hence begun to sue the talcum powder company.
How to know if you are eligible for talcum powder claim?
If you are a regular user of talcum powder for personal hygiene, you should understand some of the criteria used to determine whether to pursue a claim or not. lawyers may even ask you some questions about:
- Diagnosis with ovarian cancer-type
- Used usual powder for four years or more
- Used Johnson Baby Powder or Shower to Shower Powder
- biopsy results showed some evidence of a powder
- There is no family history of ovarian cancer
How can you help your lawyer in this case?
- Order a copy of your medical records and then review them very carefully to keep track of the pieces of evidence the powder in your report.
- Find an expert who will review your pathology report so that they can prove that your ovarian tissue containing fibre powder